Friday, January 15, 2010

i did vogue

yes i made the original hit song vogue in a long roll of few minute songs..listen to the stupid words?
thats how stupid i was
ESPECIALLY ,after being plagiarized for so many hit songs
EVERY WORD UNLATERED TAKEN AS IS EVERYTHING I MADE DID OR SAID IN PERFORMANCE AND MARATHONS ALL going to the biggest "stars"
aka plagiarists
in hollywood ....
i was singing about myself IN MANY SONGS.I DID VOGUE--
WHAT WAS I THINKING!!!!!!!
;my ego
and i got nothing ;
i could barely stop making the hits even after the murders started ,
after decades of me making so many number ones BECAME EXPERIENCED CONFIDENT HABBIT
.....
i knew the star plagiarists knew ;
i knew my parents suffered
CAUSE I WAS A KNOW IT ALL
and THEY KNEW
but i kept singing--
wanting to be the biggest star;
i did vogue ;
now everyone murdered --
dead in secret ;
songs i made plagiarized in secret--
ME CALLED A NUT IN SECRET
,TO THIS DAY--;
UPSET cops calling me
from all states
claiming to wanna' hand me millions$$$$$$$
-- taperecording my response calls
--intimidating me.
DONT BE STUPID ;
DONT GET PLAGIARIZED AND RIPPED OFF ;
LISTEN TO YOUR MAMMA,
BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

No comments:

Post a Comment